April 2019 Update
This position has been filled.
Pocket Casts is seeking an energetic, organised and articulate Support & Office Administrator to engage with and assist our users across web, email and social touchpoints. This full-time role will work closely with our product and development teams to identify consumer pain points, areas of delight, and opportunities to improve our market leading Pocket Casts app. This role will be charged with communicating directly with our users and followers to address support issues, provide product guidance and advocate on behalf of Pocket Casts on forums and message boards.
In addition, the role will encompass day to day office tasks and administration involved in keeping our office well stocked and running smoothly.
The ideal candidate has outstanding communication and writing skills, enjoys engaging with and helping users, is a friendly, patient and creative problem solver, and is fluent across a broad range of social media platforms.
This position is based in our Adelaide Office, located in the heart of the Adelaide CBD. Due to the nature of the role other locations are not being considered.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as a point of contact for all support communications -- primarily via email and twitter -- to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues and route product feedback appropriately
- Handle open user issues to ensure timely follow-up and resolution
- Partner with the product and engineering teams to provide user-driven product and feature recommendations
- Manage and maintain customer-facing support documentation
- Work with the rest of the support team across different time zones
- Manage day to day supply logistics for the office, everything from ordering stationary to keeping the fridge stocked
Your Prior Experience and Skills:
- Broad social media expertise across key platforms including Twitter, Instagram, Reddit & etc
- Familiarity with support software like ZenDesk is a plus, though not essential
- Previous experience in support and/or office administration
- Detail orientation, organised, self-starting
- Podcasting nerds welcome and encouraged!
If this sounds like a role for you, please get in touch: email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!