Pocket Casts is seeking an energetic, organized and articulate Support & Community Manager to engage with and assist our users across web, email and social touchpoints. This full-time role will work closely with our product and development teams to identify consumer pain points, areas of delight, and opportunities to improve the Pocket Casts family of apps and integrations. Further, this role will be charged with communicating directly with our users and followers to address support issues, provide product guidance and advocate on behalf of Pocket Casts on forums and message boards.
The ideal candidate has outstanding communication and writing skills, enjoys engaging with and helping users, is a friendly, patient and creative problem solver, and is fluent across a broad range of social media platforms.
Ideally the candidate would be based in Adelaide or New York, but we'll happily consider any other locations that have overlapping timezones.
What You’ll Do:
- Serve as first point of contact for all support communications -- primarily via email and twitter -- to answer questions, provide assistance, troubleshoot issues and route product feedback appropriately
- Handle open user issues to ensure timely follow-up and resolution
- Monitor brand sentiment across social media and other online outlets, and engage with users where appropriate and necessary to advocate on behalf of the brand
- Partner with product and engineering team to provide user-driven product and feature recommendations
- Manage and maintain customer-facing support documentation
Your Prior Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of digital marketing experience in a media or content-driven organization
- Broad social media expertise across key platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit & etc
- Detail orientation, organized, self-starting
- Podcasting nerds welcome and encouraged!
If this sounds like a role for you, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!