The Pocket Casts team is looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join our team in a full time capacity. If successful you’ll be one of two people working on future versions of our highly successful iOS app. We’re expanding our team here in Adelaide, Australia to meet growing demand for our podcasting platform worldwide. We will consider remote applications for this role, however applicants from Adelaide are our preference at this stage.
The Skills You Need:
- At least 4 years of iOS Development experience with applications that are shipping in the iOS App Store.
- Strong and proven ability to build an entire iOS app, from the front end UI and animations to the lower level data storage and network communication.
- Strong knowledge of both Swift and Objective-C.
- Ability to take designs and turn them into living, breathing apps.
- Communication and interpersonal skills are a must.
- You should probably know what a podcast is, and have listened to quite a few of them.
Healthy Non-Mandatory Additions:
- Interest and exposure to other programming languages.
- A love/hate relationship with Xcode.
- Being able to stare deeply into the soul of a crash log and divining its motivation for existing, its cause and its inevitable demise.
- A favourite podcast you can rave about for days on end.
If this sounds like a role for you, please get in touch: email@example.com We look forward to hearing from you!