Pocket Casts is seeking a Curator / Podcaster Liaison to manage curation on our platform and work closely with our partners to help expose their podcasts to new audiences.
The ideal candidate is an avid podcast listener with outstanding communication and writing skills, enjoys working closely with a broad range of producers and networks, and can juggle the priorities of multiple partners. This role will sit in our New York office.
What You’ll Do:
- Curate content within the Pocket Casts family of apps (Android, iOS, Web) to expose our users to the best podcast programs
- Manage our day-to-day partnerships with podcast producers and networks
- Develop new marketing and promotional programs with partners to grow our respective audiences
- Work closely with our product and support teams to surface partner needs and requested features
Your Prior Experience and Skills:
- 1-2 years experience in a partner management, account management or marketing role, preferably at a media company. Bonus points if you have voice, audio or podcasting experience!
- Strong communication skills, friendly and responsive
- Detail oriented, organized, self-starting. You can keep track of an ever-evolving list of partners and their needs.
- Passionate about technology and eager to work closely with our product team
If this sounds like a role for you, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!